Sunday, May 3, 2009

Slice Of Life

Here is my entry for the first week of the Slice Of Life competition over at Enchanted Scrapbooking. The layout was to be inpsired by the following quote;

"In the end, life is not measured in the amount of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away." Shing Xiong

The layout is of my DD napping on a friends lounge. A big thank you to Tracey who took the photo and altered it too! I stamped around the edges of the photo, layered it with a few pieces of paper and added a stunning flower I received from Shelee last year. I am really pleased with the way it has turned out!

Now to work on my 52Q's... I am so behind! LOL...
Thanks for stopping by! xxx


2 comments:

Kirsty said...

This is a gorgeous LO!! I love it...it really jumps out at you when looking through the gallery :)

Jodi said...

This layout is just beautiful.. I just love the colours... and the sleeping angel is just precious.
Cant wait to see your next layout!!