Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Quick Share...

Here is a layout I finished this morning. The photo is of my DD taken a few years ago. The photo was a surprise as it was at the end of a roll of film and we only had it developed in the past few weeks! I love using the BG Urban Prarie pp and I made the flowers from Deanne's 52 Pick Up Challenge over at LSBS. The layout is 8"x8". I am really enjoying scrapping in this size at the moment, because some of my photos are too small for a traditional 12"x12". Thanks for looking! xxx

Added note... I've taken this layout down for a little while as the technique I've used is similar to some cards I am hoping to submit. :)

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Oh Lisa I agree the Basic Grey pp is gorgeous...this is a beautiful photo of your daughter...fabulous layout as well :)