Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Is Just Around The Corner...

A new month means a new challenge over at ARTastic. December's inspiration will come from the painting 'The Mystical Nativity' by Botticelli. Here are the extra details...
Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and work the following into your layout;
1. Angel/s - 1pt
2. Gold embossing (somewhere on the page) - 2pts
3. A stable - 3 pts

I found this month to be challenging, but once I got the stable and embossing sorted, it was all systems go with the flowers and papers! Here is an image of the Botticelli and my take on the challenge. Thanks for stopping by! xxx

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout!!! Love it! Well done!!! :D

Peggy said...

I found it challenging as well!! I didn't know at all what to do at first. Yours turned out beautiful though!
xxx Peggy

DebiJ said...

This is a superb LO Lisa...I love how you have presented your page...stunning!

Anonymous said...

OH I am so happy to see we have so much in common. I too just love love love my hubby and kids and I love scrap booking. I am looking forward to reading your blog.