Friday, July 2, 2010

Great News!

I have some great news to share... I have been invited back to the ARTastic Challenge Blog as part of their DT team! This is so exciting for me and I am thankful to Shazza for her support this year. She has written a lovely post about my scrapping *blush* and you can check it out here. This month at ARTastic the inspirational painting is 'The Card Sharpes' by Carravaggio.
The added criteria are;
1. A playing card (1 point)
2. Brown tones (2 points)
3. A feather (3 points)
You can find all of the details here. My layout is called 'Fun Times'. I was inspired by the people in the painting playing a game and thought these photos of my daughter hitting golf balls would suit nicely. I added different of shades of brown in the papers, flowers, ribbon, pearls and bling. I have a playing card in the flower cluster, but I didn't have any feathers in my stash to add to the layout. Thanks for sharing in my wonderful news! xxx

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

Hi Vanilla,I'm just popping in here to say thanks for your nice comment on Artastic.Congratulations on being chosen again.You deserve it,your work is excellent.The pp spotted brown is EK-Overton Hose designs-Mini Espresso.I bought it at Lincraft.