Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just A Little Reminder...

Wow, how quickly is this month flying by? I have blinked and found myself at the end of the second week of the school term. I have had some casual days which I am really pleased about... I really enjoy working with the little kiddies!

From Screen to Scrap's challenge this month is drawing inspiration from the movie poster "Night At The Museum". Here are the details if you are interested! There are also added criteria;

* Use a group photo
* Yellow or gold title
* Use one element from the poster - a dinosaur, monkey, plane, rocket, squid etc... or something inspired by one of the figures in the poster... eg. The Pharaoh = a Pyramid or Egyptian, Napoleon Bonaparte = the Eiffel Tower...

Hope you can stop by and have a look at From Screen To Scrap!

No comments: