Friday, August 14, 2009

A Busy Weekend Part 2...

I have some *exciting* news to share! I was asked by Cath and Nic over at LSBS to be the guest designer for this month's cybercrop! The theme is "Running On Empty" as we have all had a busy month with the Merroo retreat in Kurrajong last weekend. But with the retreat finishing so quickly, all I want to do is scrap some more!!

The retreat classes were awesome and I am looking forward to some time over the next few weeks to finish all of the amazing projects we began while we were away. A huge shout out to Cath, Nic, the LSBS team and the amazing DT girls for a fabulous weekend! A heartfelt thank you to Shelee for my wonderful birthday gift... without you, I would not have been there. You are an amazing friend!

This is what I came up with for the LSBS CC challenge... I scrapped a photo of my little one taking a nap and I used lots of flowers with a variety of centres. Do you have a photo of a loved one napping or relaxing? Well dust it off and get scrapping! LOL...
You can find out more here!

2 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Wow this is beautiful!Such a gorgeous photo too :D

Krissy xx

Michelle said...

... and a well deserved Guest Designer spot too! You did a fabulous job and I had fun with the challenge using my fast asleep puppy photo of Holly.

Shelee :)