Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Gadgets!

I have spent a little time today adding new blinkies, gadgets, a recent photo of me and a followers section too! Some things have worked and some haven't but I am still learning! LOL... I hope to have some time soon to add some of the scrapping I've been doing lately.

The ARTastic site has changed hands and for the month of August the Warhol art will continue. There has been some beautiful creations this month! Click on the new Artastic blinkie to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! xxx

3 comments:

Shazza said...

You really are getting into this blogging obsession Girlie!
Your blog is looking great :)
Your daughter is gorgeoues, such a little sweetie :)
cheers
Shazza

Marisa said...

Woo hoo Lisa, blog is definitely look great...

Shazza said...

Hi Lisa,

You can now post to your blog about your new Dt position as a producer!

Good luck

Shazza