Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time to Create!







Here are some cards that I have made over the past few days. Most of them are birthday or RAK cards so there is a little more happy mail going around! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I always love January... I feel like I can make a fresh start and the year promises many exciting adventures!
So it is time to create! Perhaps you received some beautiful scrapping gifts over Christmas, or maybe it is time to use up some old supplies, what ever your choice, I hope you have some time to yourself to create over the next few days!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I &heart; ur cards Lisa! Especially the "friends" one with the raffia looking flower .... so cute!

Lisa said...

Thank you Amanda!
Welcome to my blog... it is a little neglected though! :)
xxx Vanilla

Rachel said...

What gorgeous cards Lisa!

Hugs,
Pepper

Helen Jolly said...

Look at all your cards Vanilla!
you are on fire woman
Very very pretty too:)

Sandie said...

Hey great to see something happeing in your blog land Lisa.

Great happy, cheery cards.

Well done.

Luv Sandie

Michelle said...

Ooooh you're back! How exciting! Thank you for picking ME to send one of your beautiful cards to! It's on full display for people to see when they come over.

Shelee xx

Kirsty said...

These cards are just lovely!