Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two Scoops and a Handbag!




Here are some cards and an OTP I have been working on... I made the Kaiser Handbag a little while ago, but only just thought of taking a photo of it and adding it here. I used Kelly Panacci paper and lots of flowers, ribbon, tags and brads!

I made the cards using the Basic Grey Two Scoops paper. I added my favourite stamp, flowers, bling and pearls. The first card is based on one that Scrapmanda made for me for my birthday. The card she made for me was stunning! Thank you Scrapmanda! Here is the link from her blog to another for the card instructions. The card I made was sent to Granmargaret for her birthday!

I wish you all a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too!
Great cards chickie and i love the bag!

Michelle said...

Look what I did .... I got me a blog so we could share! Love your handbag btw! ;)

Narelle said...

Love the handbag Lisa- it is just fabulous!!!